Hello my friends,,wanted you all to try this buttery flaky soft petit four..I know that most recipes say that make the recipe then take half of the batter and add to it the cocao to make the chocolate petit four but i have found that by doing that the chocolate petit four become a little dry so i like to make every one separate especially that i make a lot more of the chocolate one because my husband loves it..for me i prefer the vanilla..
Here is how i made it:
- 450 grams flour( for the chocolate do 400 grams flour and 50 grams dark cocao powder)
- 375 grams butter softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs and 2 egg yolks
- apricot jam
- ground pistachios
- cram the butter first until lighter color then add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy
- add the eggs and vanilla one at a time and beat until well mixed
- add the flour and mix just until just incorporated
- fill into your piping bag or your petit four machine and start making you prefered shapes
- for the chocolate repeat the same but with the cocao
- bake in a 350 degree oven for about 15 mins
- let it cool the start sticking each two together with the apricot jam the dip the edges into the pistachios and enjoy the best cookie everr….
I couldnt help myself from taking pictures of this beauty queen or star and share it with you my friends..